Why the Roaring Fork Valley?Aspen was indeed fortunate to have attracted the likes of Walter and Elizabeth Paepcke who saw the potential of an idealized model of civilization: a place where physical activity, art, music, and the humanities would together enrich the spirit and elevate society . This culminated in the Aspen Idea - the complete person living in a community that nourished the mind, body, and spirit of its citizens.
The Roaring Fork Valley is an incredible place to relocate to, whether it is full-time or part time; Ted and Jana can help make that transition an easy one.
Available InformationThis guide is designed for anyone considering a move to the area and is a great source of information. Here are just a few of the things Ted and Jana have included to help you get your move off on the right foot:
- A complete map of the area, including all streets, highways, public transportation, schools, parks and public areas, shopping centers, churches and major landmarks.
- A breakdown of local neighborhoods, including average prices and types of homes as well as schools, parks and recreational areas found in each one.
- Guide to popular restaurants, shops, attractions and entertainment around the area.
- Referral listings of Ted and Jana's hand-selected and highly recommended team of local professionals, including loan officers, accountants, lawyers, decorators, remodeling and construction companies, financial planners, house cleaners, landscapers and more.
- A current copy of the Aspen Times, so you can read up on all the latest news in your new home town.
Click here to email and request a relocation guide.
By working together on all real estate transactions (35+ in the past year!), we are able to draw on more than 25 years of real estate and sales experience.
The result? A synergy that no individual broker can match: full-time availability, a range of carefully considered advice, and a deep understanding of the real estate market.